ATTENTION: ALL PROVIDERS!!!
(based on survey results)
July 6th – July 24th Hospitalist / Hospitalists and Hospitalist Midlevel’s
July 13th –July 24th Physicians and Midlevel’s
1. eCafe Videos TITLES (Located on the Bulletin Board)http://mrhswss02/Clinical/eCafe/default.aspx)
· 1-Full CPOE (video)
· 2-Admission MedsTracker
· 3-Change Level Care MedsTracker
· 4-Discharge Order
2. Classroom Training
· Begins July 13 –24
· 30-minute classes - 4 South Computer Room
Monday - Friday, July 13- 17, 0500-0530, 1200-1230, 18:00-1830
3. On-Unit Training
· Schedule with HOO or IPC office
· Physicians/Provider Mid-levels - Coordinate Schedule with Brenda Land 402-5228
4. Training Booklet with CPOE screen shots and instructions
· available in the doctors’ lounges, medical staff office, or call Brenda Land at 402-5228
ACE Inhibitor Substitution
Beginning 6/9 the formulary ACE inhibitors will be captopril, enalapril, and lisinopril. Benazpril, moexipril, perindopril, quianpril, ramipril, and trandolopril will be substituted with lisinopril.
Team Notes will no longer be available as of 7/14/15.
Perioperative Bridging Anticoagulation in Atrial Fibrillation
The BRIDGE study, a randomized controlled trial, finds no benefit of bridging in reducing the risk of stroke or thromboembolism, but bridging increases bleeding.